Côtes du Rhône wine: to your health A festival of wine, feasting and camaraderie awaited us in Avignon in Provence, France, two years ago. Santé! Millévin, an annual event held in mid-November, celebrates this area’s new and old Côtes du Rhône vintages along with gastronomic delights. Throughout ancient cobbled streets, one can hear the word […]Read More
Hi! If you’ve clicked on this blog, then you must like to travel. New adventures. Different experiences.
We invite you to join us. Some of our experiences:
- a bull fight in Mexico
- how to be fish bait in Crete
- how to eat a guinea pig in Ecuador
- how not to behave on the Galapagos
- wander through a souk in Tunisia
- why we don’t ride elephants in Thailand
So much more awaits you! New postings several times a month…let us be your guide..vamos! (‘let’s go’ in Spanish) and explore the world together.